anime pictures to draw


hi, my name is roy. today i'm going to draw my life. psych! i'm going to animate my life. let's get started. so when my mom anddad got married, they-- wait, wait,that's way too far. let's fast forwardjust a little bit. it was august 21, 1991,and a new baby was born.

his name was roy. that's me. i was born in the kupang citypangasinan in the philippines. i was a dark, big-headedbaby, and i was cute, too. at least, my parents said i was. when i was two yearsold, my parents and i moved across the world toamerica to a small town called durham, north carolina. my mom found a job there, and itwas basically where i grew up.

when i was four, my parentsbrought home a little baby. i was like, yo ma! yo pa! who dis? why is he in my space? and they were like, this isyour baby brother, raymond. i was like, wha? how'd you do that? and they're justlike, it's a secret.

when i first went toschool i was super shy, and i always hated it. i always wanted tobe around my parents, because they mademe feel so happy. one time in kindergarten,i had to pee so bad, but the teacher wasteaching at the time so i couldn't, and i wasso shy to tell anyone. so i just eventuallypeed my pants. i eventually took esl, orenglish as a second language,

because my englishwas not too good. it took me a whileto get rid of it, but i think i fixed myaccent, which was really cool. and then i rememberplaying legos with raymond, and my parents camein with another baby. we were both like, ew! who is that disgusting thing? they were like, this isyour baby brother, russell. i was just like freaked out.

i was like, how doyou keep doing that? and i rememberraymond was like, yo! i thought that was a girl. eventually my brothers and imoved back to the philippines when i was eight. my parents left us therewhile they got really situated financially in america. i remember i was horrifiedthe first time i got there. like, being eightand knowing i'm

going to be living there fora while, that was a huge deal. it took a really long time, buti grew to love the philippines. just basking in my cultureand being around my relatives was just an awesome experience. it really taught me howto open up to others and appreciate things in life. and just as i became comfortableliving in the philippines, my dad came back andbrought us back to america. i was like, what?

i'm never going to becomfortable in my life. which is a good thing,because being uncomfortable is the best way to grow. when we got back to america,we saw this little baby hanging around. my mom was like, this isyour baby sister, ariel. i was like, how do youguys keep doing this? p.s. i was only 10years old, so i really didn't know how theykept doing that.

anyways, i was in fifthgrade at the time, and i remember going toschool, and i just remember being extremely, extremely shy. mainly because i got so usedto the filipino culture, and also i had a slightfilipino accent, which i thought everyone would judge me. it also sucked becauseeveryone knew each other because they'd been togetherall of elementary school. and there's just me, the newboy from the other country.

i guess that really explains whyi get quiet and shy sometimes. but it took me a whileto break out of my shell. it wasn't until theeighth grade where i met some friends i couldbe comfortable around. turns out, they weren'tthe best of friends, but they really brokeme out of my shell, which i am thankful for. that was also aroundthe time my parents bought a video camerathey would never use,

so i would always use it andi would post it on youtube. this was also the same timeyoutube was created-- 2005. that was also when icreated wassabi productions. i didn't think muchof it back then, but i'm so glad i made it. then high school camealong, and that's really when i startedfiguring out who i was. i remember my friend invited meto this catholic retreat called couples for christyouth, so i went.

and to be honest, hands downone of the best decisions i have ever made. i made a lot oflifelong friends there who are like brothersand sisters to me now. and being in thatcommunity, it really truly helped me figure out my faith,myself, and it fixed me up. with old friends goneand new friends made, i've never beenhappier in my life. i've gotten closer withmy siblings, my parents,

and it was just so awesome. after i graduated highschool, i honestly did not know whati wanted to do. so i went to communitycollege and tried taking nursing classes. it turns out nursingis not my thing, so i transferred to northcarolina state university to pursue computer engineering. college was hard.

i remember sleeping inlibraries multiple times, because i was upall night studying for some electricalcircuit exam or whatever. it wasn't until i posteda video on youtube called "call me maybe parody,"when that video went viral, i saw a change inperspective in my future. i figured i would justfocus on youtube, because i was already good at it. so i changed my majorto film studies.

and guess what? i graduated. i don't know how, but i did. plus, i did it for my mom,because her dream is for all her kids to graduate college. so i did it, mom. i don't know how. i moved straight to losangeles right after college to see what i could dowith this youtube career.

and los angeles reallytaught me a lot. remember when i saidbeing uncomfortable is what helps people grow? that's what l.a. did to me. it really solidified whati truly wanted in life. well, honestly, i stilldon't know what i want, which is the greatest part. i left wassabi productionsto create my own project called guava juice.

not sure where it's going to go. but i know withconstant hard work it'll go somewhere eventually. being successful doesn'tmean having the most money or owning a nice car or house. i just believe it means beingtruly happy with yourself and doing your best toinspire those around you. honestly, if it wasn'tfor everyone watching, i wouldn't evenbe here right now.

so i really want to thankeveryone for supporting me through my journey. if you're new to myjourney, welcome. i can't wait to share whati have in store for you. anyways, i hope you enjoyedthis animate my life. stay humble. remember you are amazing,and i'll see you guys later. bye

0 Komentar untuk "anime pictures to draw"

Back To Top