anime image one piece


one punch! (three! two! one! kill shot!) appearing! certain victory! the absolute strongest!! what're you saying? frustration! nobody can stop me one punch! it's over! one victory after another! i shout out!! i'm always victorious!! total victory!! power! get the power! right up to the limit hero, i don't want voices praising me or an ovation hero, so i fight against evil in secret

(nobody knows who he is.) foes are closing in and covering the sky. i won't turn my back on them. if i am a hero, then i'm prepared with unwavering resolve, unleashing my fist (three! two! one! fight back!) appearing! go on! fair and square!! what's going on? i can't feel a thing, my opponents are all gone! justice! enforcement! no point arguing it! i’ll eradicate!! eradicate evil!! say your prayers!! power! get power! adrenaline's overflowing!

power! get power! strike with the force of my disciplined technique! hero, even the strongest guys used to be tiny brats hero, i overcome my weakness and become stronger i just raise my fists, with the gods dwelling in them, and push onward hero, until i taste the dirt of defeat some day, a fighting hero i won't give up; i picture the future in my heart i awaken and go to the world now, soaring high and strong no matter when, no matter what happens a lonely hero

i wanna be the strongest hero!

0 Komentar untuk "anime image one piece"

Back To Top