anime memes


[ beeping noises ] hi, my name is azzaz-um... [ sighs ] hi, my name is warwin datters-- ugh! hi, my name's darwin watterson, and this flim... and this fil... flim... ...ahh... curse word!

yes! yes! finally! nailed it! [ both laughing happily ] wait, is the light supposed to be on when it's recording or...? [ both sighs ] gumball: this is my school, elmore junior high! and this is the story of my life! starring, the wattersons as, "the wattersons!" tobias wilson as "tobias!" nigel brown as "the principal." introducing all my other friends in,

"the amazing world of--!" [ sighs ] forget it, who's gonna watch that? gumball & darwin: doo doo doo doo doo, commercial break! ♩ it's baby anais, the living baby doll! ♩ she likes to eat her cookies! she likes to drink milk! she's really drinking it! [ spits ] ♩ it's baby anais, the living baby-- ♩

augh! oh forget it, man. let's try something else. no, no, no! this gave me an idea. gumball: baa nana nana! it's the anai-hilator! with realistic kung fu karate-chop action! she can break anything with her tiny hand! nothing can resist her! cars!

trees! bricks! houses! her own face!

0 Komentar untuk "anime memes"

Back To Top