korean image 2014


the first collaboration of jyp â  and brave sound here we come sunmi eh eh eh eh eh ok it's time to leggo no words are needed for this moment for our eyes already notice don’t say a word it’s better to stay silent

come to my moist lips gently and give me a kiss the common words like i love you feels special tonight why does my heart pound so fast now the time has finally come on the night of the full moon, come to see me before the night ends, before sunrise, please hurry on the night of the full moon, give me your love before the night ends, before sunrise, come see me

(perfect weather can get no better) (everything around us so so real yo) tonight, it's the night the perfect night to whisper love under the moonlight cozy atmosphere, 11 o’clock sharp, perfect setting all must be a heaven-sent blessing do not rush, don’t leave anything out just think about us, a long night no doubt holding your hands and walking on the moon

open all the closed doors, the long-awaited dream coming soon clothes soaked in rain just you and i walking along the lane whispering sweet love

0 Komentar untuk "korean image 2014"

Back To Top