korean hairstyle


no~wait!i am really scared right now... why?i won't do anything dangerous.don't worry! let me brush your bangs just a little bit today...i am going to turn her into jennie from blackpink i am going to turn her into taylor swift you always stick to your straight hair...i really wanted to change your style bieber! swift!i am talking about hollywood style! i don't think that the job would be that difficult...the thing is...i've never used a curling iron before

i think it's going to be a really easy and simple task(laugh) how could someone who's never used a curling iron touch my hair??(laugh) should i spray the water from far away? hey! don't spray water on my face! would you mind covering up your face with your hands? i thought most curling irons look like chopsticks.this one looks like a club... i don't feel good about this... - would you mind brushing my hair before doing your styling?- brushing? i don't do such a thing oh...i smell something burning...

i think that's from the water you sprayed earlier her hair is a lot... longer than i expected... i think it's gonna take at least 40 minutesto finish the styling (as your hair is really long) are you mad?how can i leave my hair in your hands for 40 minutes? - well, i am standing like a hair designer...right?- totally let me do some styling thingy for your bangs...and show you the result later... - look!- no...i am really scared right now... wait a second...

your face is too different from taylor swift...(laugh) i think you're just not that pretty... - i am going to kill you...- your hair is not the issue here... can i change my stylist? it's really fun styling lady's hair! - i'm actually enjoying this- don't treat my hair as a plaything! i- i don't do anything dangerous! don' t worry! look at that voluminous hair!

i can't see a thing right now... hey... you look a bit like a pony... how can you turn me into a pony! - taylor swift covers her one eye with her hair like this- really?- yep...she does that because of the paparazzi i think i can literally kill you after the shooting ta-da!! i am really anxious right now (laugh)

isn't it okay? ...do you wanna die? i think he really did a good jobgiving my hair volume. you didn't even do this part!are you telling me that i should walk on the street with this hair style? what is this?look at this! i like this stylenot that bad~ see me after this ends...why you... this was the first time in my life that i hated looking at myself in a mirror

i feel it's a little lacking... only if i had more time... you would've ruined it more! i could have perfected her hair styleonly if i had more time! can i...fix this style just a little bit? could i do my hair again myself? this is what people call "hair styling" what's your opinion about this hair style? i think that the previous hair style wasa lot better than the current one

- i think my curls were prettier~- no but... are you mad?yeah you are mad it was difficult for me to adjust the overall styling thingy as she has really long hair... it was not easy at all i can certainly do some styling jobs for men well...i think people shouldonly touch his or her own hair... (kk: are you willing to do styling jobsfor ladies in the future?) absolutely not...

you have chosen the correct answer i will just send them to a hair salon...

0 Komentar untuk "korean hairstyle"

Back To Top