korean drama


the password is incorrect. are you sleeping? yu jin. park yu jin! open the door. open the door! open the door! open up. i have something to say. yu jin let’s get married.

<< what happens now? >> << what should i do?>> << fearlessly, without hesitation >> << i love her >> << quietly, even i >> << even i don’t know >> << pretending i’ve forgotten >> << even though i live, i die >> << even the world’s condemnation >>

<< even this crazed appearance >> << even knowing all this, even though it frightens me >> << where are you >> << can you really hear my words >> it’s okay. why am i like this? what’s the matter? i’m fine. marry or not.

childish coward. i must be crazy... << where are you? >> << then this blood that spills from my pitiful love >> << you must know this too >> << please forgive me >> << if you punish me, i’ll accept it >> << but her...just this one person >> << please allow our love >

0 Komentar untuk "korean drama"

Back To Top