korean images girl


don’t have to try, don’t know why â  just seeing me makes them go crazy my look my style my swagger oh i don’t do anything, just love myself the way i am just give a glance with a casual approach hey girl! how’re you doing? (hey) (girls girls girls they love me) what’s with my body

from birth until forever i just show up give a glance stay breathing wear a little smile move slightly nothing much done don’t know whether it’s love or not so many temptations every day

this girl. that girl. all day long oh better make up my mind on just one that’s what i wanna do but they simply won’t let go (hey) yo, uh i’m not exaggerating, unfortunately not this is not a song, just take my word for it don’t give a twist, please listen to me don’t know if you’ll understand, but it’s like i ate a magnet my body pulls the girls around me, can’t do a thing so many times already, this single day ? i am just too popular

whether young or old, they grab me and say let’s play whether they know me or not, they say whatcha doin’? let’s have a talk wish i had a twin maybe clone myself like matrix i am only one, but so much in demand every lady wants a piece of me

0 Komentar untuk "korean images girl"

Back To Top