creepypasta wallpaper for phone


about a year and half ago, i was at home babysittingmy little brother. my parents had just gone to the supermarketfor food, so wouldn’t be gone for very long. my brother is autistic so it was importanti stayed with him constantly. at first, everything was normal and relaxed. we were sat together in the living room watchingchildren’s tv shows. then, all of a sudden, the electricity cutout. the house was black and silent. i knew that my parents wouldn’t be verylong, so i thought it was best that we just sat and waited for them to return.

i was comfortable with the darkness. however, before too long my very young brotherbecame uneasy. he told me that there was a monster in thehouse. i presumed that he had heard a noise and thoughtthe worst. after all, we lived in an old house, and oldhouses make noises all the time. i decided to have a little fun with him. it’s okay, i told him, you’re safe withme. i asked him about the monster. where is he?

what’s he doing? my heart skipped a little when my brotherwhispered that the monster was waiting in the dark upstairs in dad’s bedroom. at this point my brother began to cry. so, enough was enough: no more fooling around. in an attempt to calm his tears, i took hishand and led him upstairs. i wanted to show him that there was no monster- it was just the dark that was scaring him. i turned on the torch on my phone and shinedit into our dad’s bedroom. its bright white light punctured through thedarkness of the room.

there was nothing there. i assured my brother that everything was alright. i could see that he believed me. we turned our backs to the room and beganto make our way downstairs. then we heard it. a noise. coming from dad’s bedroom. i felt my little brother’s hand tightenin mine. how strange, i thought.

could there be an intruder in the house? i told my brother to wait on the stairs, reassuringhim that i would be back. i made my way back to the bedroom, but didnot go inside. instead, i stayed outside, peering my phonearound the door in order to take photos, in the hope that the flash would make whoeverwas inside say something or move. there was nothing but silence. i went downstairs with my brother, who wasnow strangely quiet. a little spooked, i thought that i might aswell look at the photos which i had just taken. most of them looked normal.

most. when i looked at the last photo i felt myheart sink to the pit of my stomach. the photo was dark, half of it obscured bythe bedroom door. but there, just above the door handle, wasa face. it was extremely thin and grey, with large,deep black eyes. i couldn’t see a mouth... i am glad that i couldn’t... still in darkness, i cuddled with my brotherand waited until our parents came home. when they did, i showed them the photo.

they told me that it was probably just myphone playing up. but i knew different. since then photographs taken in that househave always produced ‘anomalies’. there is always someone in them who shouldn’tbe. a face that was never there when the shuttersnapped. the house gives me the chills: i always feellike i am exposed. like i am being watched. it was the summer of 2011 and i was 21 yearsold, living in new jersey. i lived in a somewhat old house with my momand roommate.

my roommate was often out, so it was mainlymy mom and i. we had been living there for just a few months. nothing out of the ordinary had ever happenedthere. just day to day life, as you would expect. however, over the course of about 18 monthsthings would happen that i just could not explain. it started out pretty simple. we would be sitting downstairs then all ofa sudden we would hear footsteps from upstairs. pictures would go crooked on the walls, despiteus fixing them constantly.

over time, the activity got more intense. we would feel faint, breath-like, breezeson the back of our necks. or tugging on our clothes. one time, it even felt as though someone placedtheir hand on my mom’s back and lightly pushed her. it was like someone was standing right behindher. but, there was no one there. it was not just us who sensed that thingswere not as they should be. my roommate owned a few birds.

sometimes they would start to panic for noreason. it was like something had spooked them. although i was there to witness a lot of thesehappenings, things mostly happened around my mom. the day had ended and i was sleeping on mypull out couch downstairs. it was a deep sleep - i was completely knockedout. it was around 3 am. when my mom started downstairsto get herself a drink of water. suddenly she tumbled down the stairs, barelymissing the radiator at the bottom. afterwards, she said that something had pushedher in the back.

that something had pushed her hard. was my mom being targeted by whatever wasin that house with us? all i know is that she was very lucky to walkaway from the fall with only temporary bruises. i will never forget how the suddenness ofher fall shocked me awake. later, a doctor told me that i woke so suddenlythat i actually bruised my heart from rapid pulse change. it was after this that we started to takethese happenings more seriously. i was now concerned for my mom’s safety. so, my mom and i decided to do an evp sessionthe very next night.

it started with the usual stuff… ‘what’s your name?’... no reply. ‘when did you die?’... ‘do you even know that you are dead?’... nothing. slightly disheartened, i decided that forthe second half of the session i would be more creative. i suggested that, if the spirit needed energyto communicate, then it should channel some

from me. as soon as i asked, i felt a little strange. after asking a few more questions, i playedback what we had recorded. there was a voice on the recording after iasked if the spirit was low on energy. clear as day it said: ‘i’d like to useit.’ i had never heard that voice before in mylife. we showed the recording to our landlady. she was shocked when she heard it. she said that it was, without a doubt, thevoice of her late mother.

it was then that we found out that this ladyhad died in the house before we moved in. this is not the end of my story. after this the activity in the house onlybegan to increase. despite doing more evp sessions, we wouldnever record the voice again. however, something far stranger did happen. it was around noon and the sun was shining. my mom and i were in the living room whenall of a sudden a glowing orb of light, the size of a basketball, appeared on one sideof the room. it moved around the room for about 2 or 3full seconds, looping and flying in all directions.

then it flew into the old, grandmother styleclock on the other side of the room. it disappeared. the hands on the clock stopped. only, they were not accurate to the real time. was this a time of death…? my mom and i decided right then that it wastime to move out of this house. a month later we did just that, and neitherof us have been back since. like most 21 year olds, i was obsessed withthe idea of carving out my own path. it was this compulsion which led me to applyto every american university in europe that

i could find. one accepted me immediately: it was in prague. i knew nothing about prague. i barely even knew which country it was in. it wasn’t until i arrived that i realisedevery apartment, every street, every corner of that city had a dark story to tell… i had decided to rent a room closest to theoldest area of the city. the district was beautiful, but my bedroomwas not. in fact it was not even a bedroom: it wasan unused sitting room that smelled musty

and forgotten. it’s furnishings consisted of a small gaskitchenette, a single, old wooden chair and a sofa bed that had a hole in the middle. the owner was a young woman who wanted nothingto do with the room. she tossed me the keys and quickly left. upon being alone, i was immediately hit bya sensation that everything was not as it seemed. behind the crumbling furniture and peelingwallpaper there was a some sort of dark aura; a lingering sense of dread that lurked inthe background.

that first night i did not sleep well. i had used my luggage and a coat to fill inthe hole in the bed. after much discomfort, i drifted into a heavysleep. i had dreams of being in my new room. the room was half in shadow, half in light. the curtain rippled against the window asthe coolness of the night squeezed its way in from outside. all of a sudden, the silence was shatteredby the bloodcurdling scream of a man. he cried out in a language that i had no hopeof understanding.

my eyes moved to the hallway. a great darkness emanated from it. it seemed to grow the more i looked into it. the blackness soon enveloped me. it was pulsating and loud, voices containedwithin it, angry voices, yelling at me. i awoke as though i had not slept for a minute. after this, sleep became a chore. each night, i was held a prisoner. i knew that as soon as my head hit the pillowthe darkness would find me and i would hear

those voices again. for the first few nights, i was able to resistsleep. a mixture of coffee and energy drinks sawto that. however, after the third night i could nolonger fight it. the comfort of slumber was too strong… when i awoke the next morning i realised thati had dreamt of nothing. no darkness, no voices. i was so glad i could have jumped out of bed. it was then that i realised i couldn’t move.

my hands felt like they were glued to thebed. my head would not lift from the pillow. my legs weighed down like they were made oflead. the only thing that i could move were my eyes. even my heart felt heavy. i was paralysed. the same sense of dread that i felt from thedarkness in my dream washed over me. it was like the stuff of my nightmare hadfound a way to permeate reality. i tried to scream but my lips would not move.

i could only scream inside of my head. i screamed so hard it felt like my skull wouldimplode. then, just as quickly as it had began, itwas over. i was released. i could move again. that day i committed myself to relaxation. i was convinced that i was only making mattersworse by fretting about them. so, no more coffee, no more energy drinks. i would confront sleep like an ordinary person.

by the time the sun set i had banished theprevious night’s happenings to the back of my mind. that night i began to dream normally. i felt peace. but, not for long. there was a jerk. my body was pulled downwards from the bedand i was ripped out from my peaceful slumber. the piece of luggage that i had been usingto prop the bed up had slipped out, and i was now poking through its shabby mattress.

i laughed to myself and rearranged the luggage. however, when i lay down i noticed somethingon the ceiling of the bedroom, right above me. it was a shadow. or rather, it was the shadow - the shadowfrom my dream. the very same abysmal darkness that had engulfedme. it started to grow. i looked to the hallway. it was there too.

multiplying, swallowing everything as it movedacross the room towards me. my eyes dimmed and then in a flash i awoke. i realised that i was having a layered dream. the repetition of the shadow and the wakingup haunted me for several more times that night. i was caught in my worst nightmare: was iawake, or was i dreaming? i do not even know how many times i woke upthat night. it was when i heard the familiar stop-startwhirring of the morning traffic outside my window that i knew i had awoken for real.

faint light trickled in from under my curtainas the sun started to rise. my body, however, was paralysed just likebefore. yet, this time, i was not alone. a shadowy humanoid mass materialised on topof me. it’s body was hunched over, pressing downagainst my chest. all i could do was look on in frozen terroras its limbs stretched out towards my neck. i felt its grip tighten against my skin. with every squeeze i could feel its anger. it felt as though it hated me.

like it wanted me gone from this place. its grip was so strong that i began to thinkthat it was not trying to strangle me, but rather tear my very head from my body. before too long, the pain started to subside,replaced by dizziness and confusion. oxygen was leaving me. the room and the figure were spinning. i was about to blackout. in my final attempt to free myself from thiscreature, i used all of my remaining strength to force sound from my lips.

i utter a deep, primordial growl, commandingthis being to get off me. that was enough to make its grip on my neckslacken. i could open my mouth to scream. i yelled. i am not sure how it disappeared - my visionwas too blurry for that - but disappear it did. the weight on my chest lifted and the shadowfigure was gone. i sat up panting, searching for my breathfor a very long time. later that day, i moved out into a hotel.

i could no longer stay in that place. after that, i never saw my shadowy assailantagain. in my 33 years of existence, i have only evershared this experience with a handful of people. it is not something that i am able to talkabout easily. some have doubted. some have even laughed. but, it was never funny to me - and it neverwill be. i was only about four or five years old. my father and step-mother had put me to bedas they usually did each night.

a few hours later they went to bed themselves. and so, the house entered its nightly hibernation. a strange noise made me stir from my sleep. my bedroom was dark, except for a slitherof light that trickled in from the hallway. with sleepy eyes i looked out from my bedto the doorway. i expected to see one of my parents checkingon me - as they did - as they got up to use the bathroom. my eyes did not find my father or step-mother. there was a creature standing there.

it looked like a humanoid pile of mud: filthyand viscous. the smell was repulsive, like a sewage planthad exploded. i was terrified. i screamed. my father and step-mother came running fromtheir bedroom. in fits of tears, i was able to tell my dadwhat i had seen. he searched the house, came back and toldme that he had got rid of the monster. i believed him and was soothed. before too long, my eyes drew heavy and idrifted back to sleep.

i do not know for how long i was asleep, buti was once more awoken. this time by a terrible stench. i peered down to the foot of my bed: the creaturewas waiting there. fear gripped my heart. i thought my dad had killed the creature,but there it was again. i tried to scream by no noise came out. it started moving closer to me. as it was about to touch me i let out a blood-curdlingscream. just as before it disappeared.

and, just as before my father and step-motherran into my room. i told them what had happened, and yet againmy dad searched the house only to come back and tell me the same thing as before. this terrifying routine happened a few moretimes that night. i would awake to see the revolting creature,it would get close to me, i would scream and it would disappear. by now my parents were tired. my dad comforted me and said i had to tryto sleep. “everything would be okay.”

however, that time when i awoke the creaturewas closer than it ever had been before. its big, stinking hands were on me, as thoughtrying to drag me from the bed. the smell was overpowering. but, fear made my childish muscles stronger,and i was able to pull myself out of its grip. screaming, i jumped from my bed and ran toclimb on top of my dresser. my father and step-mother entered my room. only this time the creature had not yet disappeared. they saw the beast that had been terrorisingme that night. it looked straight at my dad with a sicklygrin on its hideous face.

its smile revealed a mouth full of razor-sharpteeth. before it disappeared, it growled. the sound was unearthly. my father instantly scooped me from the dresserand ran from the house. we went to my grandmother’s house. my grandmother was a very spiritual womanfrom ireland. some would call her a witch. but, whatever power she had, she never usedit for bad. when my father told her what had happened,her eyes grew wide with fear.

she whispered something in his ear, then tooka pendant of michael and gabriel the archangels from an old jewellery box. after placing it around my neck, the incidentwas not spoken of again. we never returned to that house. not even to collect our possessions. years later i asked my grandmother about thatnight. she told me that the creature was a demon,and that it had wanted to kill me. i cried so hard when my grandmother passedaway: i know that if it had not been for her and my dad, i would not be here to tell youthis.

i work the graveyard shift. i am a doorman for a residency and every nowand then i'll get the strange sensation that i am being watched. sometimes i’ll see something out of thecorner of my eye: a flicker of something dark. a wisp of a shadowy entity. when i’m not directly looking at the securitycameras, it will sometimes seem like there are people standing around in the vicinity. but, whenever i look, they vanish. however, the darkest part of my story is notthe shadows themselves.

it is the fact that i pay them no mind. after all, i am used to them. they have been with me since i was 14 yearsold. have you ever had sleep paralysis? i have. but it's never been anything like what peoplehave described. i have suffered from it on way more than justone occasion. the first few times it happened i saw an apparitionin the corner of my bedroom. it was as dark as the room itself, but protrudedfrom the blackness with a mass of its own.

as my eyes were drawn to it, it would beginto move closer to me. it felt as though its energy was drowningall of my senses. each time this happened, it was as thoughthe shadow would get closer to me before it dispersed. these encounters used to be rare. however, once i reached my mid-twenties theybegan to happen on a regular basis. because of this i sought out mental healthevaluations and the like. but nothing. nor does my family have any history of mentalhealth illness.

i cannot explain what it happening to me. a few months ago, i felt it worse than everbefore. the dark heaviness of its presence. this time whatever it was was right in topof me, pinning me down. it was humanoid and really tall. its face was close to mine, and it was staringdeep into my eyes. then i realised it was grinning. this thing was grinning at me as it pinnedme down. yet, the worst thing of all was the soundit was making… the growling.

i do not know if it was meant to sound threatening,but there was definitely growling and whispers. it was pinning me down with such incrediblestrength. the pressure of its grip was nothing likewhat i have heard from other people’s experiences with sleep paralysis. it felt like there were hands holding me down. i got mad. really mad. normally i cannot even muster enough strengthto make a sound, but the eerie grin on this creature’s face made me fight it.

i fought back. i fought back hard. the more i fought the more i could see thegrin shrink from this thing’s face. finally, i managed to get a full set of wordsout. i remember them with such clarity: never havei put so much conviction into the words i have said. “if you don't get off me i swear on everydeity you can imagine that i will make you regret me even noticing you. i will destroy you, i will tear you apart,and if you ever touch me again, i will make

you suffer far more than any hell you cancome up with.” the grin dissolved from its face. next it did what i can only describe as ahop backwards into the air, before sinking into the shadow of my bedroom wall. it hasn’t bothered me since. on occasion, i catch sight of it lurking inthe darkness, just before i have to wake up and get ready for work. however, this was not the end of my encounters. last month, i lost my father.

before he passed away i swear that my dadsuffered from this too. he was a depressed alcoholic with severalhealth issues, but i have always felt like there was more to his story. now that he is gone, the activity has increased. whatever it was that has been stalking mesince the age of fourteen has now shifted all of its attention onto me and my mom. my mother refuses to sleep with the lightsoff. she makes excuses about my nieces and nephewsneeding the light so that they don’t get scared when they stay over.

however, they rarely visit to spend the night. i feel like there is something she is nottelling me. in the pitch blackness of my bedroom, i willawake to see five, six - maybe even more - shadows. they haunt the dark corners, just standingand staring at me. their presence is suffocating. when i turn on any source of light, they disperse. they do not vanish or disappear: they slowlywisp into nothingness, like if you were to blow into a cloud of smoke. now, things are worse than they have everbeen.

i was in a deep sleep. floating through a dream. it was pleasant: peaceful and light. all of a sudden i felt as though i was beingyanked out of a cloud. the bubble burst and i was shocked awake. when my eyes opened, i saw and felt somethingi had never experienced before. the room was the darkest it had ever been,and i was staring into the face of something completely different. the closest description i can offer is thatit was a hag-like being.

but, it wasn’t female. it wasn’t anything. whatever it was, it was glaring at me withsuch intensity as it pinned me down against the bed. my heart was really racing. yet, i resisted the urge to panic. i jerked back and pulled my hand out of itsgrip to reach my phone. as soon as the screen lit up, the creaturereacted. it jumped back and retreated to the cornerof my room.

the shadow’s form dispersed to mingle withall the rest of the blackness. it doesn’t matter where i am, these thingsseem to follow me. they are with me at work. i recently moved into a new apartment, andi see them there as well. yet, they always wait until i am asleep tomake their move. it is like they know i am vulnerable. i always feel like i am being watched. like they are there, just waiting for thedarkness... i don’t know where to begin…

it was the july of 1982 and i had just starteda new career at the california rehabilitation center. one evening i was returning from the kitchengalley when i noticed a light coming from a room. any other time i would have thought nothingof it. however, when i began my shift earlier inthe day at 3.00pm, no one had said to expect a patient there. curious, i entered. with my back to the door, i inspected theroom.

it appeared to be an operating room. suddenly, the door creaked behind me. i turned to see a man in scrubs. paying me no attention, he walked towardsthe operating table. then, as soon as he appeared, he was gone. my head began to spin. what had i just seen? did i imagine this? i was so scared that i could not move.

after regaining composure, i grabbed a pairof sutures from the tray besides the operating table. i stepped back out into the corridor to aska nurse or officer why these were left unsecured. the entire ward was empty. no doctors. no nurses. not a single officer. my heart still racing, i turned back to theoperating room to make sure it was secured. to my total shock, there was no door.

no room… nothing. it had completely vanished. i went weak at the knees. the air knocked from my lungs. i felt like i was going to be sick. or, maybe i was going to faint. or both. had i imagined the whole thing? then it hit me: i still had the sutures fromthe room in my hand.

had i not have been holding them, i wouldhave questioned the entire thing. i would have thought i was going insane. i have only shared this with my husband andanother co-worker. this same thing had also happened to her. during the twenty-one years that i spent workingat that facility, i encountered that same room two more times. each time, i would enter and leave. and each time, the room would disappear… i had endured morning sickness the entirepregnancy.

i had gained only 11 pounds which put me inthe high risk category. needless to say, the birth didn't go as planned. i was induced into labor at 36 weeks becauseshe had stopped growing. thankfully after 4 hours of labour i delivereda surprisingly healthy, beautiful, baby girl. three hours after delivery i started hemorrhagingseverely. my blood pressure dropped dangerously low. my husband and i were told if the bleedingdidn't stop within the next few hours, i would have to have surgery. my nurse, wendy, began giving me shots ofpitocin every 30 minutes.

after two shots nothing had changed. i couldn't focus, everything was surreal. i guess because of my low blood pressure. i remember thinking i was going to die, buti was very calm. wendy came in to let me know her shift wouldbe over soon but someone else would come in to give me shots. she promised to come check in on me the nextmorning. it was 6 o'clock in the evening when she cameto my room. her name tag read 'maria'.

she was a short lady, about 5 feet. she had short brown hair with grey streaks,and beautiful blue eyes. her voice was soft and comforting: unlikeany other that i have ever heard before or since. as soon as she entered the room, i felt someof my strength return to me. only moments before i could not even liftmy arms because i was so weak. i rolled over to my side, thinking she wasthere to give me my next shot. she said: "oh honey, i'm not giving you ashot, you don't need another one. you're going to be just fine."

she stood next to my bed, smiling, as sherubbed my legs for a few minutes. i glanced over at my husband, intending onasking him if he heard what she had said. he was sat in a chair, sound to sleep. she smiled at me once more, patted my leg,and turned towards the door. then, she was gone. i didn't see her walk out the door, she justsort of vanished. i again looked over at my husband, in thehope that he would acknowledge she had really been in the room. he was still sleeping.

i tried to wake him by calling his name. he didn’t stir. i picked up a thermometer from the bedsidetable and threw it at him. he still didn't wake up. at that moment another nurse called sheilawalked into the room carrying the familiar needle. i told her i didn't need any more pitocin. after all, that is what the last nurse hadtold me. confused, she said that she was my only nursefor the night.

she asked me questions about the other nurse. what did she look like? did i know her name? she looked over at the empty cradle at thefoot of my bed. she asked if my baby was in the nursery, towhich i replied yes. i saw the relief wash over her face. she told me that she would be back in a minutebefore quickly rushing out of the door. a short time later i saw her standing at mydoor along with two other nurses. they were all whispering and looking in atme.

finally they all walked into the room andcame over to my bed. one nurse looked to be in her mid twenties,the other was surely in her fifties. her name was sarah. they started to fire questions at me so rapidlyit frightened me. by now all i could think was that the mysteriouslady had probably been trying to kidnap my little girl. fearing the worst, i began demanding thati was allowed to see my baby. my cries finally roused my husband from hissleep. he was initially bewildered, having no memoryof falling asleep.

i was demanding very loudly as the nursesassured me that my baby was safe in the nursery. the elder nurse, sarah, told the younger tobring her to me. as we waited nurse sarah took my blood pressure. she turned to nurse sheila and told her toput away the syringe and call my doctor. i wouldn't be needing that shot. my blood pressure was normal. relief washed over me when the young nursefinally returned, carrying my baby. she placed her in my arms then left the room. nurse sarah pulled up a chair and sat downnext to my bed.

she sat there smiling as i held my baby. she asked if she was my first child. when i replied fourth, she asked about myolder children. i felt like she was about to tell me somethingimportant when the doctor came in. as soon as he entered the room, he startedin with his own questions. they were mostly directed at nurse sarah. when she explained to him what it was he wantedto know, he simply smiled and said: "ok then." he checked me over, and told me he was amazedby my recovery. he told me that the colour had even returnedto my face.

he stood there staring at me for a minuteor so then suddenly he asked if i was hungry to which i replied 'starving'. he told me he would order a pizza on his wayout. after he left nurse sarah turned to me andsaid: "i have never talked to anyone who maria has visited." she was inspecting my face, as if she wastrying to decide whether she should keep talking or not. i silently stared back at her. maria had been a nurse on the maternity flooryears ago.

nurse sarah explained solemnly, "the storyi've heard is that maria got called into work one stormy night, and she never made it here. the rumors are that she sometimes visits thenew moms. all the descriptions of her are the same." the nurse looked silently at the floor. i remember thinking she was saying a prayer. she shook her head and whispered, "who ami to question these things?" i wanted to question her to find out more,but i could tell she had said all that she was going to.

she rose from the chair and patted my leg. just as she left the room she winked and said,"they say she only visits special people." the next day, to everyone's surprise, i wasreleased from hospital in excellent health. as my husband and i walked down the corridorwith our baby daughter, we could feel everyone's eyes on us. some were whispering, others were just staring. perhaps they were thinking i was a lunatic,or maybe they were wondering, "why her?" this story is a special part of me. i know that night i experienced somethingmost people never do.

that night i met maria. for that i am extremely grateful. in september 2013, i was hospitalized witha severe case of the flu. i had been sick for several days, but theillness reached such a peak that hospital was my only choice. the doctors gave me morphine, and kept meon it for a few days. at the time, it was hard for me to know howmany because all the days bled together in a haze. the morphine gave fevered dreams.

swirling tentacles, faces, black shadows... i was experiencing many hallucinations. one of the nights, i woke up terrified. a voice had woken me. i felt someone was in the room with me. i was completely panicked, gripped by fear,on the verge of hysteria. sweat was hot on my brow. i knew that i wasn’t alone in that room:i could feel a presence. a presence which was entirely unlike any ofmy hallucinations.

frantically, i called for my nurse and turnedon the lights. there was no one there. i did not know what to think. two days later i was released from hospital. i attributed my nighttime panic to the morphine. after all, i had been very sick. that evening my mom came to stay with me,as i was still suffering from the last few symptoms of the flu. around 10pm we were washing the dishes.

we set the sink stopper in the sink. it was a heavy metal one. i was sitting on top of the washing machine,and my mom was walking across the kitchen when the sink stopper flew across the room. it passed right in between us, moving withsuch force that we were both splattered with water and the wind it created was enough tomove my hair. it travelled directly to the corner of theroom, but instead of bouncing back and rolling around as a normal object would, it fell tothe floor, perfectly straight, and landed flat side down.

it was like someone or something was tryingto get my attention. the next day i found out that one of my closefriends had died of an accidental drug overdose whilst i was in hospital, at approximatelythe same time i felt someone with me in the room. i think it was him who came to visit me. i think it was him who threw the sink stopperacross the room two days afterwards. later, i told his mother about what had happened. she said that right after he died, her computerturned on in the middle of the day, and printed a picture of both of them together.

in my mind, there is no shadow of a doubtthat our spirit has the ability to linger after death and communicate with the living.

0 Komentar untuk "creepypasta wallpaper for phone"

Back To Top