creepypasta pictures tumblr


the following episode of my life (or episodes,i should say) involved three paranormal or just plain weird events that seemed to beinterconnected. one of the events seemed to lead to a sort of epilogue event that happeneda year later. as i wrote this story yesterday and today, i became aware that it sounds morecrazy than i originally thought. it started in may of 2010, when i was goingthrough a pretty rough period, unable to get my business going, unable to get a job, completelywithout income, and facing my first-ever eviction, which was coming up in about ten days. mysituation was so bad that the eviction meant i would probably lose everything and becomehomeless. how i got to that low point in my life is another story…..i went to bed feeling very depressed and anxious,

worried about my impending dead-end life.in the middle of the night i woke up with a jolt and saw movement in the open doorwayof my bedroom. i’m not sure if a noise disturbed my sleep, but i was shocked to see the silhouettesof two men standing by the door, dim light filtering in through a window behind them.as soon as i gasped, the man closest to me lunged forward and tried to touch a metallic-lookingobject to my head. instinctively i grabbed his wrists and tried to push him back, buthe pressed his full weight on me. it was too dark to see his face, but all of my attentionwas on the object nearing my forehead. i’m not sure, but i think he was able to finallytouch me with it. in that moment, both men disappeared, leaving me sitting up in bed,out of breath, sweating, my hands still raised

to clutch wrists that were no longer there.i sat there for a long while, looking around me and wondering what the hell had just happened.had it been a dream, or was it real? (i have a theory about the “reality” of it now;i’ll talk about that later.) i finally got up enough nerve to slide outof bed and inspect the small, one-bedroom house that i still rent to this day, fiveyears later. the metal bars across my front and back doors were still in place and locked,and there was no evidence of intruders. everything was still in place. the clock said that itwas a little past four in the morning, a fact that would become important later.it took me a while to fall asleep again, and when i did, i had a vivid dream that i won’ttell in much detail now (since this is mostly

a story about the so-called shadow people),although it heralded the second “paranormal” event. in general terms, the dream was abouttwo people–a husband and wife i’d known for a long time but hadn’t seen in aboutthree years–coming to help me. the very next evening, the couple i’d dreamt aboutactually did come to my house with an offer of help, including a job opportunity and threehundred dollars cash that they happened to have with them for some unknown reason, andwhich i would now use to pay off part of my back rent. the wife told me no one had toldthem i was in trouble, but she had just “had a feeling” there was something wrong withme. i’m getting a little off the track here,but that job opportunity would eventually

lead to an even better job situation, onethat i’m still involved with today. in other words, i was never evicted and never becamehomeless…. anyway, back to the story: there were detailsin the dream that matched what the couple said and did during their visit. for instance,the husband’s job offer involved me designing a website and helping him set up a booth atthe new mexico state fair in september of that year. in the dream, i had met the couplewhile running a booth at a fairground–something i had never done before in real life.after i thanked them profusely and they left, i rushed over to my landlady’s house, whichis right next door to mine, on the same half-acre plot of land. with a big smile, i handed mylandlady the three hundred dollars, and announced

that i just got a job. i had already livedhere for twelve years, and she liked me, so she canceled the eviction notice on the spotand had me sit down at her kitchen table to talk. just like that, i was saved from disaster.(of course, i still had back rent to pay!) as we finished talking, she asked me whati’d been doing outside last night. that brought me up short. i had no idea what shewas talking about. i couldn’t remember having been outside at all the previous day.i told her, “hm, i don’t think i was outside. what time did you see me?”when she had said “last night,” i thought she meant 8 or 9 p.m. instead, she said, “youwere outside on your porch at four in the morning, talking to your friend, rich.”i immediately thought of the two men in my

room. i said, “rich wasn’t here yesterday,and i wasn’t outside either, especially at that time. are you sure it was us?”she told me she had gotten up from bed around four o’clock and heard voices outside. shehad looked out of the large picture window facing my house and saw the two silhouettesof men standing on my front porch. she had assumed it was me and rich, even though shecouldn’t see them clearly, and she called my name through the window, asking if everythingwas okay. she said the men just stood there, still and quiet. she felt weird about it anddecided to go back to bed. by now my mind was all over the place, tryingto piece everything together: the men on my porch, the men in my room, the prophetic dream.even if the men hadn’t been the same as

the ones in my room, what the hell were twostrangers doing on my front porch at four in the morning?as it turned out, nothing else related to this happened until a little more than a yearlater. in the late spring or early summer of 2011, when i was working on my computerlate one night, i suddenly remembered the shadow people incident. it just seemed topop into my head from out of nowhere, and i felt myself getting creeped out by the memory–especiallythe fact that my landlady had seen two “shadow men” on my porch. i continued working, butmy unease grew. i started to feel certain that something else was going to happen latertonight–maybe another visit from the men–which made it very hard to drag myself to bed.when i finally did make it to bed, it took

me a while to fall asleep. at 1:30 a.m., aloud noise startled me awake. disoriented, i listened to the sound of a large, metallic-soundingobject–like a steel pipe–being dragged across the stucco wall outside, right behindmy bed. it started on my left, beyond my bedroom wall, and scraped along, passing behind me,until it stopped when it reached the wall to my right. between the wall behind me andthe neighbor’s fence is a corridor that’s about four feet wide and covered with dirtand a few weeds. i listened for footsteps in that corridor, but heard nothing. the scrapinghad stopped. a minute or so passed before i was greeted with a new and more disturbingsound, this one coming from under my nightstand: the crackling of paper, like a bag being crumpled.it was pretty loud, and i lay still, listening

and trying to figure out what could be causingit. i had had mice in this house once before; the noise reminded me of that.i finally decided to roll over slowly, grab my alarm clock, whose face was illuminateda dull orange, and shine it under the nightstand. i stared in disbelief: there was nothing thereat all–no mouse and no bag–and yet the sound was definitely emanating from that space,unaffected by the light. that did it: i shot out of bed and switched on the light, lookedin the closet beyond the nightstand, searched the bathroom, kitchen, living room. nothing.by now the sound had stopped, and neither sound returned as i tried to fall asleep again.one of my last thoughts before i succeeded in passing out was the memory of somethingi had read in communion, one of whitley strieber’s

books about his ufo abduction experiences.this whole nighttime noise thing reminded me of a time when whitley was alone in oneof his homes (i think it was in upstate new york). even though he had lots of securitysurrounding the home, someone or something had managed to come right up to his houseand pound on the walls nine times, in three groups of three, without setting off any alarms.little did i know that that thought about whitley strieber would lead to–or seem tolead to–a final event in this strange tale. the next day, as the sun was starting to set,my cell phone rang, and i found myself talking to my landlady, who was home at the time.she’s in her eighties and has trouble walking, so she usually contacts me by phone insteadof crossing over to my house to knock on the

door. i can’t remember what we talked about,but i do remember sitting in a chair a few feet away from the front door. i rarely getunannounced visitors, since i live in a semi-rural neighborhood without a lot of pedestrian traffic,so i was startled when someone knocked loudly, three times, on the door before me. i toldmy landlady i had a visitor, and i’d call her back after i saw who it was–but wheni opened the door and stared through metal bars of the security gate, there was no onethere. i didn’t hear footsteps running away, but it seemed obvious that it had been a kidplaying a prank. i opened the gate and looked around the side of the house and down thestreet. no kids. the daylight was dimming, but i could still see pretty well in all directions.i went back in the house and dialed my landlady.

it took her a while to answer, and when shedid, she was out of breath. she told me that right after i hung up, someone pounded onher door three times. she also found no one there when she answered it. she said the poundingon my door had been so loud that she could hear it inside her house, but she didn’tsee anyone on my porch when she looked out her window.we continued our conversation, while i remained standing, periodically drawing back the curtainon my front door window to see if i could catch a glimpse of whoever was pranking us.i just finished doing that one last time, standing only a foot away from the unlockeddoor, when the door shook with three more loud knocks that scared the hell out of meand made me jump back. i reacted quickly,

pulling the door open to see–nothing. noone at all. no footsteps crunching away on the gravel driveway before me. i pushed throughthe iron gate and, cell phone in hand, ran around the side of the house to peer at thecorridor behind my bedroom, where i saw nothing but dirt and a few weeds. i then hurried backthe other way, rounding the corner of my landlady’s house. still nothing. there really was nowherefor anyone to hide. so where were they? by the time i came back to my front door,my landlady had hobbled outside to meet me. i was fairly disturbed by now, having realizedthat the visitor had knocked on our doors in three groups of three, just like strieber’svisitor. that coincidence and the fact that the prankster appeared to be invisible reallyhad me wondering if there was a connection–maybe

even a connection to the shadow men, sincethat memory, last night, seemed to trigger all of these events. despite how nervous iwas, my landlady just shrugged it off as kids playing a prank.three years have passed without any more shadowy visitations, although i’ve had quite a fewother strange experiences that i’ve talked about in various online posts. all of themhave served to shift my world view, my view of reality. i now have the feeling that welive simultaneously in multiple realities, dimensions or universes; some of which “bleedthrough” into this earthly one from time to time. as far as whether or not the shadowmen were real or characters in a dream, i tend to think that it was a little of both.i’m starting to believe that we sometimes

enter into alternate states that are neitherdreaming nor waking, but somewhere in between. the men were real, sentient entities, i think,existing in a sort of nether world that i somehow entered into. when the men disappeared,it wasn’t because they vanished, but because i had shifted out of their reality, into myown. something like that, anyway…

0 Komentar untuk "creepypasta pictures tumblr"

Back To Top