creepypasta images tumblr


i remember it as clear as if it was yesterday, although it's been several years. back then we were all so naive, believing ourselves to be alone in the universe. some even went as far as to say we were atthe peaceful center of it. but that day, everything changed. i awoke that morning to find the world justas i'd left it the day before. the sky was gray and softly weeping,

a less-than-gentle breeze swayed the treesand plants, bending some to their limits but not quitebreaking them. despite the day starting as it always had,there was an uneasiness that i couldn't shake. now, i know that most who know me would tellyou that i'm slightly more paranoid than others my age but that timewas different. the air was slightly heavier than usual, the food and drink i had for breakfast lefta bitter after taste in my mouth and even the moods of the ones i called familyseemed unnaturally low. it was as if the whole world, or at leastthe part that i lived in, could feel it coming.

the heavy, suffocating atmosphere in my homethreatened to drag me to the depths that my family had already been acquainted to, so i'd opted to go outside. i figured a brisk walk would help me clearmy mind and possibly help with the restlessness inmy chest. i was fortunate to have been born in a privilegedfamily. our home was rather large and the area behindit which some might call a garden but i likedto call our forest was my standard refuge when i wanted to escapefrom the house.

this was where i went. in the heart of our silent and tranquil forestthere was a small clearing; a perfect circle that i requested to be madespecifically for me. none of my other family members ever cameinto our forest, so my parents didn't argue much about it. so there i was, at my special, quiet place in the heart ofour forest, when a faint rumbling touched my ears. i turned, thinking that perhaps an animalhad made it into the confines of our land,

but the forest was as deadly silent as ithad always been. the rumbling, still barely intelligible, sounded again andi finally noticed that it came from the thick deck of gray clouds high above my head. not once in my lifetime had we had a storm. not even my parents had lived long enoughto have experienced that kind of weather. part of me was afraid, but the larger part of me was curious,

so i sat there as i stared at the sky. when the first streak of bright light flashedacross the sky, from horizon to horizon, i stared in awe. it wasn't until the low rumble from beforeerupted in a cacophony of what can only be described asroaring that the fear took over. the roar crashed down from the sky and trembledme to my very core. that was when i ran.

i ran as fast as i could, being careful not to trip over or slam intoany obstacles. high above me i could see lights flashingback and forth. the entire sky lighting up as if the starthat our planet circled around was shining through the gray clouds. i saw them descend. strange metal objects coated in fire broke through the gray canvasof the sky and in the distance i could hear them crashinginto the ground.

when i finally reached the border of our forest, a gigantic metal contraption had nestled itselfin a clear area of our garden. its coating of fire had already dissipatedbut it still smoldered as if it had been touched by the fires ofmy darkest nightmares. the metal contraption opened on one side andi remember it walking out. it was the first of them

that i had ever seen in my life and it would surely not be the last. its eyes with pupils of a size i'd never seen before were oddly positionedon what could only have been its head. there were patches of a string-like materialon the top-most part of its head and thin strips of this string lining theupper part of its eyes. below the eyes was a part i still don't knowthe name of,

but it had a pair of holes, similar to ourears. its ears were strangely protruding from the side of its head. the only thing about its head that seemed normal was its mouth; assuming the opening at the bottom of theface was its mouth. its front legs had worm-like appendages onthe ends and it only used its hind legs to stand andwalk. the first of them walked to my family,

who had moved themselves outside out of curiosity, and began producing horrific sounds. its tones varied from low to high and the coarseness of it nearly made my earsbleed. i could see my family grab the sides of theirheads and scream in agony. the things seemed shocked or startled but their front legs grabbed something fromtheir backs, pointing whatever it was at my family.

as i stood there, half hidden behind the vegetationof our forest, i watched my family slowly go up in flames. their terrified screeching filled what wasleft of my ears and saturated me with numbness. the numbness saved my life because it clenchedmy lungs and stopped me from screaming. it didn't last for very long but at the time it had felt like an eternityof torture. that was my first encounter with them. this vicious, bipedal species has long sincetaken over our world

and even today their ships still rain fromthe sky. they build their square homes of wood, stoneand metal and they eat our plants and our animals. this cruel and unforgivable species that haskilled so many of my kin. i will not rest until all of these humans are dead.

0 Komentar untuk "creepypasta images tumblr"

Back To Top