korean wallpaper cute


the sunlight through the windows especially shines on one person is that person the one? should i approach you and start talking to you? should i wait and just steal glances? but at that moment the moment i saw you, i had a feeling i think i am in love naively, my cheeks turn red again

as i see you, i start to smile the tips of my small mouth are hanging around my ears i imagine things alone like you hugging me only you (loveable you) our love, the romantic as much as i can draw you out even when i close my eyes i have filled you up in my two eyes but why do i keep missing you?

when i suddenly think of you as i walk on the street (suddenly think of you) like an insane person, without knowing, laughter comes out of my mouth i think i am in love i imagine things alone as if i'm walking on the cloud i feel like i can fly finally, i have held your hand please be with me forever so i won't let go

i will tell you that i love you so that everyone in the world can hear from your head to your toes i like you

0 Komentar untuk "korean wallpaper cute"

Back To Top