korean picture quotes


[funky music plays] hello everyone. it is melody and i am coming at you live fromyou already know. so today we are going to be doing an apartmenttour! woooo! i'm pretty excited, i've never done this video. duh. haha. i never really planned on doing this. i thought my apartment is nothing special.

like what's the point? but i have gotten a few requests to do thisvideo and honestly a lot of internal growth has happened since i moved into this place. so i just want to document it for myself toalways look back on and remember my fir- well not my first. this is my second studio apartment here inkorea. so let me just do ahead and break down a fewthings and tell you a little bit about this place and then i will go ahead and show youaround. first.

i moved into this place march of this year. march of 2016. so last year i lived in a different apartment. the apartment that i lived in last year, myschool actually picked and this apartment i chose. i chose it because of its location and.. yeah,really the location. okay so second thing. yes, like i said before this is my epik apartment. so this is paid for by my school.

i don't have to pay for anything except utilities. i pay for heat, i pay for - i don't pay forwater but i pay for electricity as well. so yeah, we're gonna go ahead and get startedwith the tour. i'm actually gonna go outside. i'm gonna start from the bottom of the apartmentand i'm gonna show you how i get in. okay, let's go! so here is the keypad. to get into the apartment, there is a secretcode. and once you type in the code, you are freeto enter.

so here we are at my apartment. now i don't have a key, i had a keypad. which is pretty cool because you never haveto worry about like, "omg , do i have my key?" you close it and you are here. so let's enter. we walk in and first thing we see is my kitchen. now the door will lock automatically. of course, you need to take your shoes off. so this right here is my shoe cabinet, whichholds all my shoes.

the stove is gas. so before i use it. it's actually on right now. so that's off. that's on. so that's that. have some oil over here. i keep all my utensils in a little cup thatmy sister made me but it actually is kind of like, coming undone.

i have my sink. i have a few dirty dishes, don't judge me. we have some storage down here. which is where i just keep my cleaning supplies,bags, paper towels, that kind of thing. in here is my storage for, like my pantry,you know. honestly, i don't really cook at home thatmuch so i don't really have, you know, that much in my pantry so let's just close that. alright and here we go, with the refrigerator. i have some pictures of my peoples.

orlando, represent! and in here, we have, yeah the fridge. let's do one more quick pano(rama). so behind this door is the rest of my apartment. which is literally, just a room. this is, essentially, my whole apartment. to our right we have the light switch. we have the phone. so if someone comes and they are at my bottomand they are calling my apartment to get in,

the phone will ring here and then i pick upand can let them in. here we have my water and heater for the floorand for heating up the water and from here, i have a book shelf. all my goodies on it. this is a mask that i actually made in andongat the mask festival last year. some polaroids. i have the polaroid camera back here. and some good-smell spray. and then i have a little scent stick thingy.

so yeah, that's a quick little over view. there's really nothing too too, too too special. i have some books. a picture of my momma! this piece of furniture i actually got fromthe dumpster. because here they take recycling very serious. so when you put out your furniture, it staysthere for a while until the correct company can come and get it and recycle it. and my mirror over there i got from the dumpster.

and yeah, they've been great for this pastyear and a half. so anyways, on this side we have my visionboard. and my books - i have my devotional, my bible,my journals right here. so this little thing i bought from a foreignerbefore they left when i first moved here. we're going. we have my tv over here. have my clock from america. this little stand that i just use as storagefor under here. this is a tibetan prayer flag that megan gotme.

have a little incense right here. and up here i have really like my only decorationbesides my vision board. it is a dream catcher that megan also gotme. we're going, we're going. this is like, all my cords of all my things. so this right here is my wifi thing. so at my apartment here, i actually get freewifi which is great. this is my handy dandy portable heater. this is my only seating area at my apartment.

it serves as my getting ready in the morningmake up area, my dining room table, and my desk - like working desk. so yeah, i just have my computer, my glasses. my necessities in the morning - getting myhair, my skin. some make up. i keep all my make up in here. and also, we just got some more polaroidson this side. and then i have all my sticky notes. i have my affirmations up here and just littlequotes and like my game plan for the year

and stuff like that. things to keep me focused and positive. over here, i have a little calendar. and yeah. let's do a little scroll one more time. let's show you out here. so out here is where my washer is. so this is my washer. and then because this is korea, there aremy dryers so you hang your clothes up on these

little rack-y things. so yeah, i just have some storage out here. my broom and mop. my big, big, giant, puffy winter coat whichi'll be using soon. and yeah, so let's just go ahead and panoback around. so this is another view, basically showingyou the whole place. so let's just go back in. so this is my closet. got the jackets, sweaters, things that needto be hung up, they're hung up.

and then we have a bunch of folded stuff. got some towels, my scarfs. the necessities. and then we have socks and work out clothes. so, that is that. so let's go. pano around. we have a fan! this lonely little fan who is not gettingany love anymore because it's too cold to

use it. and we have my bed. not let me spin around and tell you guys something. so before i came to korea, i watched videoslike this, right? and i knew there was a chance that i wouldnot get a bed frame and just a bed. i was praying that i would get a bed framebut my school literally just gave me a bed. if you are one of those epik teachers thatwere lucky enough to get a bed and a bed frame - i'm so jealous! so anyways, let's go back to this bed.

so we have my bed. and it's literally just a bed. on the floor. twin size mattress. i have two pillows underneath there and acomforter from home plus. let's go into the bathroom. now, per, you know, living in korea, you havesome shower shoes that you always put on before you go into the bathroom. this is an overview of my bathroom and it'salso a decent size, which is great.

the sink. so this is your typical korean bathroom system,everything gets wet when you take a shower. so it definitely takes some getting used to. got my toilet, my little brush. some of my face wash things, some hair products. and that is that. so that is it! that is my studio apartment, my epik apartmenttour. i hope you enjoyed it.

there's really not too much to it. but you know, if you're going to be teachinghere in korea or you're just interested in what a studio apartment in korea looks likethis is pretty standard. yeah, that's it. that's my home. this is where i live. so if you enjoyed this video, definitely giveit a thumbs up. if you haven't subscribed already, be sureto down below for more videos and if you have any questions about my apartment or anythinglike that, definitely leave me a comment and

i will be sure to get back to you. and i will see you guys in my next video!

0 Komentar untuk "korean picture quotes"

Back To Top