anime coloring pages


hello everyone welcome to angie art manga. i am angie from angieartmanga. today video is summer special. i have collaboration withlearn2draw manga on youtube first of all i will have my line art partfirst please enjoy thanks all of you so much to keep supportingmy channel and my channel almost have 24000 subscribers! thismeans a lot to me i really want to thanks all of you again andagain and this is a big surprise for all of you i draw with one of a famousyoutube on youtube she is learn2draw manga! yes i think most of you already low who isshe

because she also has a big youtubechannel around 30000 subscribers if you also love drawing manga tutorialoh yes she will be a good choice for you too don't forget to subscribe her channel andmy channel together, and i'll send my line art part to rebakah in learn2draw manga. she will have a video to sharing her drawing and colouring. if you love drawing tutorial don'tforget to subscribe our channel and my channel and don't tell me what you think of this collaboration.thanks again for rebakah to draw

collaboration with me! so helpful and nice! thanks for the beautiful line art to me if you re rebakah fans and learn2draw manga fans don't forget to watch the whole videobecause the colouring part of her line art will be in my second part of the videoand under this video. don't forget to if you want to watch the whole video. for my lovely friends, if you want to watch the whole colouring video of my lineart, dont forget to click the description box the link of learn2draw manga and getchannel

what do you think of this collaboration? if you enjoy watching :collaboration, please comment below i will try my best to do collaboration make more happy happy happy to you thanks all of you again yes and my line art part is almost finished and completed and i already sent to rebakah! rebakah make my line art more powerful with the background you can take a look of her video underdescription box yes and for the colouring is coming now ! this is learn2draw manga line art

i try to colour by copics and watercolour if you want to watch how i colouring it don't miss the whole video and let'sget start! let me introduce myself yes hello angie from angie art manga if youdid not watch my previous video. don't forget totake a look of it today video is a collaboration with rebekah learnto draw manga. drawing with us angieartmanga & learn2draw manga! manga friends of you so much toowatching my video don't forget to

subscribe,and this is a very happymoment for all of you to share our artworks if you also make your summer girl don't forget to find us on our socialmedia i have instagram youtube deviantart twitter and many social media if you want to learn more about me pleaseclick the description box under video and don't forget to giveme a big thumbs up video i use copic color watercolour color andbecause i use a better quality paper therefore the copic will be better forthis paper this paper i got from a print shop this is very good for thecopic markers and i use brown

to colouring the hair i will love copic colouring what is your favorite social media andwhat is your favorite coloruring method your colouring manga girls if you also love drawing manga and colouring manga don't forget to comments below and iknow that carpet marcus may be a bit expensive for some unions had to use itbut i think that topic is very good for some people who already have basiccowlings deal and wanted a job back and become pole passion no in fact i also use many watercowering and she has a pie because cheap

ass up i don't mean their quality isvery bad but she a surprise some time you need to pay more time and effort tokaren back up because the materials made it to use that to have more time andmore layer for carving if you also want to wash at a growing challenge orcooperation please tell me and give me more ideasometimes i really want to make one video every day that all you give memore ideas i can try to share more to you and whatyou think this some frame if you love joy mangano girl don'tforget to share your actual to me and today video is almost end i'll shareme my cousing for this mango by using

some kind of pen so to lay out the maingirl face and also use copic watercolor to make the most of the caring and then to john manye make thisbeautiful mango for me to coloring i love so much and i love some makaraespecially you know for some is very careful and eye-catching therefore i tryto use a little color for her chest and because of the back one is about a bitch therefore i try to use watercolor how if you enjoy a whole cow and process andthis is really a special sharing for all

you peace enjoy my video forget to subscribe me and rebeccainventor john manga and now i will try to speak in cantonese to make my friendsin hong kong can enjoy my speak to i got home and yeah that's it i thought i n g at manga it's a la it ishe then i face and he come today and how old are your plans and i seen a casethat you go to am i okay and the men in my go back you wanna miss a dose seed ortalking to a girl and her drama and gotta be back here to help shop what i got happy new year come on upwithout watch our team won both i'm

guessing gold a hotel was a keen and saythey will show no que yo dude i gave my mother a single blow from tell that igot was a teen and sex come to get up short in campanella faceand how some guys i'm like a so we back ok so far in your house and mine can youtake a pic on youtube at a gala come on tell him i get all your soundlike nothing you dad thought that i got it's your turn now and why we want mybaby gets here or channel dome we are mine gave a fancy to those it's a lateya down there you go they do something home they get you up and they are gay that thing it ought to my usual a staror 100 drop and i'm oracle i patent gay

son hands up and let's go ad tablet getthat installed we're involved or what's that face for in brussels my government will break outyour you have cells that found they did a good job and yeah come hold all said i get you a know itall good job bug is he other hand on yet i want my water canala oh my god oh my god okay so my own shopwith you get my hung over 500 cc seek a gap with mama 400 sake i hang on i cansee how is an inland away i don't know what the bit that iwholesome way sector diagur don't say

that i got sector always here i'm going to see all case a young widowtype or audio sounds fun fact about cultural young haha classic car packedmy so i get from your holiday got that my habit tag white people make is theygot that don't answer don't have car holder to do that again i'm paying himnot be more vague about paying and how and so you know jesse gonder hey a youngdaughter gay as some gay or who yelled or getting out you're already a pen youget a social what's a few more answers so yo gays he was not a second come kiss and more why hold on hold withthem you are they saw a hawk and not

over yet cheap our house he said you're payingyou get mango has your hater yo ho yo ho questions attic and why youdidn't get my haha and they don't maybe hocico dramatic a half hour come on what side you're the team themom hot hey so like your mind so i are going to hai jaan whole power to make adip in his hand off on handle a dog allah can you call a john you're gettingppl made a new cover ok that from happening thing would saythat from gates and her lap they got an analog i called multi cool i like thatyou're going to join it

johnny is your pink love you now andhave a gap and yahwah that i fans of you so much to washing my videoand fence rebecca ann - joe manga called anoperation with me thank you those are they have to eitherthe alga panel gets here come here to get pinched on gotta give me number byyou all in the next video bye bye

0 Komentar untuk "anime coloring pages"

Back To Top